Sump Pump Systems Installed in Greater Baltimore
Patented Sump Pump Systems Installed by Certified Waterproofing Contractors
When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a basement flood. If you can't count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can't count on a dry basement. And what good is the space if it gets wet?
At Mr. Basement, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the Maryland and Washington DC area. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more!
We service Baltimore, Washington, Silver Spring as well as Hyattsville, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie and nearby. We can help you dry your basement! For a free sump pump system quote, call or e-mail us today!
Our Sump Pump Systems
Each of our sump pump systems includes the following features:
- Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly, without turning on and off repeatedly. Not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out, while protecting your sump from debris from the basement floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
- CleanPump Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
- No Ice Blockage® Discharge Line Protection: Many sump pump discharge lines are susceptible to freezing during the cold winter months. Our No Ice Blockage® discharge line protection prevents this from happening, with no need for the homeowner to do anything! This specifically designed grated adapter is located outside where the discharge line exits the house. If the pipe underground freezes in the winter, water can still be pumped out without the worry of backups into your basement!
Ultimate Protection Complete Sump Pump System
Our most reliable sump pump system, the Ultimate Protection Sump Pump System, provides three levels of protection for your basement and your piece of mind.
For normal functioning, the Ultimate Protection has a powerful, cast-iron Wayne® ⅓ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful Wayne® ½ hp pump set a bit higher in the liner, will take over.
Ultimate Protection Specifications
- Cast-Iron Wayne® ⅓ hp Primary Pump -- Reliable and powerful, this sump pump system can discharge 2,500 gallons of water per hour from your basement.
- A Powerful Cast-Iron Wayne® ½ hp Secondary Pump -- If the primary sump pump fails or is overwhelmed by extremely heavy waters, the secondary pump will turn on, discharging up to 4,300 additional gallons of water per hour!
- Long-Lasting UltraSump® Battery Backup System -- In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure, your Ultimate Protection also includes a battery backup system. This heavy-duty battery backup can pump more than 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge. A second battery can be hooked up to a single system for an even longer running time.
Reliable Protection® Premier Sump Pump System
For an effective and more economical solution, our Reliable Protection® Premier Pump System can help keep the basement dry.
The Reliable Protection® includes a powerful Wayne® ⅓ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, capable of pumping 2,500 gallons of water per hour out of your basement.
The Reliable Protection® can be installed with an optional Wayne® Battery Backup Sump Pump.
Reliable Protection® Specifications
- Cast-Iron Wayne® Primary Pump -- The Reliable Protection® installs with either a Wayne® ⅓ hp sump pump, or optionally, a more powerful Wayne® ½ hp sump pump. The third horsepower is able to pump out 2,220 gallons of water per hour, while the half horsepower pumps out 3,900 gallons per hour.
- Optional Battery Backup Pump Pump -- For protection from sump pump power outages or pump failures, we highly recommend that you install a battery backup sump pump. An additional battery can be installed on a single sump pump allowing for double the pumping time.