Sump Pump System
Mr. Basement has a full line of sump pump systems available to homeowners in Maryland.
When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a basement flood. If you can't count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can't count on a dry basement, and what good is the space if it gets wet?
At Mr. Basement, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the area. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more! Call us or contact us online for an estimate on our line of sump pump systems.
Each of our sump pumps includes the following features:
- Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly, without turning on and off repeatedly. Not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out, while protecting your sump from debris from the basement floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
- Sump Pump Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
- No Ice Blockage® Discharge Line Protection: Many sump pump discharge lines are susceptible to freezing during the cold winter months. Our No Ice Blockage® discharge line protection prevents this from happening, with no need for the homeowner to do anything! This specifically designed grated adapter is located outside where the discharge line exits the house. If the pipe underground freezes in the winter, water can still be pumped out without the worry of backups into your basement!
Submersible Sump Pumps
Mr. Basement offers a submersible sump pump with the following features:
- Cast Iron With a Vertical Float Switch
- 1/2 HP Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0' or 1/3 HP Pumps Up To 3800 GPH @ 0'
- Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Prevents Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Reinforced Thermoplastic Base
- Easy Carry Handle for Portability
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang Ups
Battery Back-Up Sump Pumps
Mr. Basement provides a variety of battery back-up sump pumps for home owners which feature the following:
- 12 Volt Pumps Up To 3300 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced Theromplastic Battery Back-Up Sump Pump System
- Reliable Reed Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Professional Grade Back-Up System Keeps Battery Properly Charged - Requires One 40 Amp Hr or 75 Amp Hr Deep Cycle Battery (sold separately)
- Alarm Lets Homeowners Know Back-Up System is Active
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Major Plumbing Changes
- Corrosion Resistant Thermoplastic Construction
- Battery Charger Keeps Battery Properly Charged
Sump Pump Batteries
Mr. Basement offers maintenance-free sump pump batteries which feature the following:
- Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Long Service Life
- No Maintenance
- Reduces Chance of Gas Discharge Compared to Conventional Batteries
- Holds Charge When Sitting Idle
- No Filling Required
- Easy to Ship or Transport
- Recommended for Use With Back-Up Systems
Intelli-Pump Battery Backup Sump Pump
Mr. Basement offers a high-performance battery backup sump pump which features the following:
- Microprocessor Controller checks for AC power and battery status
- Dialer Notification allows you to program up to 3 phone numbers to be notified before basement flooding occurs
- Easily can be connected to a standard phone line
- Includes a connection port for 3rd party security system notification
- Smart Charging technology gets rid of surface charge
- 3300 GPH @ 0 feet
- Can be operated with any 12V battery or wet cell (SLA)